Audeze LCD-MX4 HeadphonePowered by Audeze’s Patented Fluxor Magnets
Receive a free SJM Woodworks Can Cub- solid handmade hardwood headphone stand with the purchase! See image gallery.
Audeze proudly announces the newest addition to our award-winning LCD Collection, the LCD-MX4.
Powered by Audeze’s patented Fluxor magnets, the LCD-MX4 focuses 1.5 Tesla of magnetic flux on the lightweight 20 ohm impedance diaphragm. It is perfect for use where one isn’t likely to have a dedicated high-powered headphone amp and can be driven easily by a laptop or studio equipment.
The LCD-MX4 headphones’ new lightweight design includes a durable magnesium housing with a carbon fiber headband. Significantly lighter than the LCD4 model, the new MX4 is perfect for long mixing sessions and hours of critical listening.
Introducing Audeze REVEAL, a set of free plug-ins that can be used for mixing and mastering on your headphones with confidence. REVEAL is compatible with most popular digital audio workstations (DAWs). Now available in VST/AU/AAX formats for PC and Mac.
- Style Open circumaural
- Transducer type Planar magnetic
- Magnetic arrays Double Fluxor™ magnets
- Magnet type Neodymium
- Transducer size 106 mm
- Maximum power handling 5W RMS / 15W PEAK
- Sound pressure level >130dB with 15W
- Frequency response 5Hz – 20kHz extended out to 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion <1% through entire frequency range
- Impedance 20 ohms
- Efficiency 105 dB / 1mW
- Optimal power requirement 1 – 4W