Audeze SINE DX On-Ear Open-Back HeadphoneStunning Sound. Huge Soundstage.
Introducing to the world of SINE, our new SINE DX! You have made it clear: an open-back version of our critically acclaimed SINE closed-back is what you want to hear! As a company, we make our products for you, the lover of music and audio. Here you go, the on-ear Sine DX with drivers optimized for an open-back headphone offers an amazingly smooth frequency response, an enormous open soundstage, and fatigue free listening.
Your Music. Your Sound. Hear More.
Open-backs, by their nature, sound more spacious and feature a wider, deeper soundstage with more air and separation between performers.
The sound is exquisite and pulls you into the soul of music with ultra-low-distortion, hugely deep and driving bass, a gorgeous midrange, and sweet highs.
At 100dB efficient and 18 ohms you can drive the SINE DX with almost anything.
- Style On-ear, open-back
- Transducer type Planar magnetic
- Magnetic structure Fluxor
- Magnet type Neodymium N50
- Phase management Fazor
- Diaphragm type Uniforce
- Transducer size 80 x 70mm
- Maximum power handling 2W RMS / 6W PEAK
- Maximum SPL >120dB
- Frequency response 10Hz – 50kHz
- Total harmonic distortion <0.2% @ 100dB
- Sensitivity 102 dB/1mw (at Drum Reference Point)
- Impedance 18 ohms
- Optimal power requirement 500mW – 1W
- Weight 290g