Woo Audio WA22 Headphone Amplifier/Preamplifier
Have a question, call us at 212-979-1273
For headphone enthusiasts and experienced audiophiles alike.
Originally introduced in 2009, WA22 has been an audiophile favorite. New for 2018 is improved sonic performance and preamplifier feature for use with a Hi-Fi system. WA22 (2nd gen) is an all-tube design, fully balanced headphone amplifier and preamplifier. The advantage of a fully balanced system is improved channel separation, more precise soundstage, and imaging. Perfectly suited for the headphone enthusiast and experienced audiophiles seeking flexibility and purest sound.
• Updated to 2nd generation in March 2018
• Tubes: 6SN7 driver x 2, 6080 power x 2, 5U4G rectifier x 1
• Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) tube sockets
• Fully-balanced design, Class-A
• Transformer-coupled, Point-to-Point wiring, Pseudo-dual power supply
• Phase Splitter for use with unbalanced components
• HI / LO impedance setting
• XLR input x 1, RCA input x 1
• Dual 3-pin XLR (left and right channel), 4-pin XLR and 1/4″ (6.3mm) stereo headphone outputs
• XLR balanced PREAMP output (<50 ohms)
• ALPS smooth potentiometer
• Anodized aluminum chassis, available in black or silver
• Self-biasing with compatible tubes [chart]
• Global voltage (100v–220v) without converter
• Dimensions: 7″(H), 12″(W), 10½”(D) amplifier 25 lbs.
*All Woo products usually ship in 3 to 10 days.